1. A valid Gator 1 card is required to check out boats.
2. A life jacket (PFD) must be on and buckled.
3. A boat may only dock at the shore it is launched.
4. No swimming from the boats.
5. The Gator 1 Card holder who is checking out the boat(s) must be with the boat(s).
6. Boats must return to shore when instructed to do so by Lake Wauburg staff.
7. Boat use is restricted to 60 minutes when there is a wait.
8. Boats must be returned 30 minutes prior to the park’s closing time
9. Electric motors or paddles may be used on fishing boats.
10. Private gas-powered boats or jet skis are prohibited.
11. Two single person kayaks or two stand up paddleboards (SUP) may be checked out with one Gator 1 Card.
12. Gator 1 Card holders who have completed the requirements may check out/use sail boats, stand up paddleboards, windsurfers and wake/ski services.