Guest & Spectator Policies:
1. Persons wishing to be a guest must purchase a $10 single use guest pass for access to a recreation and fitness center.
- All guests must be sponsored and accompanied by a fee paying student or a member of the recreation and fitness centers.
- Faculty, staff and affiliates of the University of Florida may purchase a guest pass using their own Gator 1 card and will not be required to have an accompanying sponsor.
2. Guests must be at least 18 years old.
3. To gain access to a recreation and fitness center, guests must check-in with a government issued picture identification, a single use guest pass, and an accompanying sponsor.
4. Sponsors are responsible for the conduct and actions of their guests.
5. Faculty, Staff, and Spouses/Partners of Students/Faculty/Staff wishing to participate in sport clubs and Intramural Sports in the recreation and fitness centers may utilize the single use guest pass for access to the facility.
6. Guests that are not Faculty, Staff, and Spouses/Partners of Students/Faculty/Staff are not eligible to check out equipment, reserve courts, participate in personal training, intramural sports, and/or sport clubs.
- Individuals seeking access to the recreation and fitness centers may not solicit members to sponsor them as a guest.
- The management of the recreation and fitness centers reserves the right to refuse access to any guest.
7. Persons wishing to spectate intramural events must have a current UF student or RecSports member register for a spectator pass with the Membership Office Monday-Friday between 8 a.m.-7 p.m, by phone or in person.
- The single use spectator pass will be required for the spectator to enter the facility. The sponsor will need to accompany the spectator; the spectator will be provided a wristband to wear while in the facility. The wristband must be returned at the conclusion of the event and removed by staff to prevent a $15 charge from being issued to the sponsors’ student account.
- The spectator may not participate in events or use equipment or a $15 charge will be issued to the sponsors’ student account.
- Individuals seeking access to the recreation and fitness centers may not solicit members to sponsor them as a spectator.
- The management of the recreation and fitness centers reserves the right to refuse access to any spectator.