Round up a group of friends, classmates, organization members or neighbors and start a team. For assistance forming a team, finding players or registering on IMLeagues, see the "Resources" tab of this page.
At A Glance
- The regular season will consist of 5 weeks for competitive leagues while recreational leagues will have 7 games in 6 weeks.
- Matches will be the best 2 out of 3 games. A team wins by either scoring 15 points with a lead of two, or by being the first team to score 18 points. There will be a 15-minute time limit for each game.
- Teams must wear the same color shirt with a number at least three inches tall. No hats or bandannas may be worn by any player on the court.
- See the "Resources" tab on this page for complete rules and information.
- Men's or Women's: 3 players
- See the "Resources" tab on this page for complete rules on minimum team size, substitutions and more.
3-on-3 Basketball Rules
2017 Intramural Sports Participant's Guide
3-on-3 Basketball Captain's Handout