Round up a group of friends, classmates, organization members or neighbors and start a team. For assistance forming a team, finding players or registering on IMLeagues, see the "Resources" tab of this page.
At A Glance
- Game play will consist of (4) 10-minute quarters with 2 charged time-outs per team per game and no overtime.
- Teams must wear the same shade of color shirt. Pants or shorts must be worn without belt(s), belt loop(s), pocket(s), holes, or exposed drawstrings.
- The field dimensions are 80 yards by 40 yards with 10-yard end zones. The playing field is divided into four 20-yard zones. Both 14 yd.
- See the "Resources" tab on this page for complete rules and information.
- Special Olympics
- Men's or Women's: 7 players
- Co-Rec: 8 players (4 M, 4 W)
- See the "Resources" tab on this page for complete rules on minimum team size, substitutions and more.