Round up a group of friends, classmates, organization members or neighbors and start a team. For assistance forming a team, finding players or registering on Fusion IM, see the "Resources" tab of this page.
At A Glance
- Each game will last 7 innings or 50 minutes. The clock will run continuously.
- All leagues will play a 3 game regular season. NOTE: Games cancelled due to weather are not guaranteed to be rescheduled.
- There will be no extra innings during the regular season which means that games can end in a tie. In the playoffs, extra innings will be played until a winner is determined.
- See the "Resources" tab on this page for complete rules and information.
- Co-Rec Competitive: 10 players (5 M, 5 W)
- See the "Resources" tab on this page for complete rules on minimum team size, substitutions and more.
Free Agent Meeting
Free agents looking for teams and captains looking for extra players should attend the Free Agent Meeting on Tuesday, May 9 at 8 PM in the Southwest Recreation Center Arena Conference Room.
Make sure that you register on Fusion IM by Friday, May 12th at 12:00 PM!
Softball Captain's Handout
Softball Playoff Information