½ Dome – Yosemite National Park = 1,360 feet for a total of 25 climbs
Location: Lake Wauburg South – Carolina Climbing Wall
Climbing Wall is Open Thursday and Friday from 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm. Last climber is taken at 5:00 pm.
- The first 50 participants to complete this challenge will receive a T-shirt.
- To complete this challenge you must climb the Lake Wauburg Climbing Wall from the ground to the top (25) times to achieve the 1,360 ft.
- Each Visit: You are allowed to record up to 5 completed climbs, only 2 climbs per route; Only you may climb for credit.
- All 25 attempts must be completed by July 16th, 2017.
- Once you have completed the challenge, you will be contacted by Lake Wauburg Staff confirming your completion after July 16th along with instructions for claiming your shirt.
- When you complete the challenge you may pick up your shirt during the final week of Summer C (August 1-4) at Southwest Recreation Center Administrative Offices.
- Each visit you complete a climb at the Lake Wauburg Climbing Wall, you need to have a Lake Wauburg Climbing Wall staff initial and date the form on the next number available. This form will be kept at the Climbing Wall. Each time you need a verification you must present a Gator 1 ID to the staff to confirm your name.
- There are 19 routes for you to choose from to complete this challenge; any combination of routes will complete this challenge.