Round up a group of friends, classmates, organization members or neighbors and start a team. For assistance forming a team, finding players or registering on IMLeagues, see the "Resources" tab of this page.
At A Glance
- The regular season consists of a double elimination tournament. All games will be played Mondays and Thursday nights from 6:30-10:30pm.
- #1 single, #2 single, and doubles teams will be designated at the beginning of the match. All matches play an eight game pro set; therefore, the first player to 8 games wins the match.
- Players will be responsible to furnish tennis balls and racquets for each match. Tennis balls and racquets may be checked out at the SWRC equipment room.
- See the "Resources" tab on this page for complete rules and information.
- Men's or Women's: 4 players
- See the "Resources" tab on this page for complete rules on minimum team size, substitutions and more.