This outdoor pool located by Graham Residence Area is a convient place on campus to take a break from classes and go for a dip. Swimming and water recreation is an important staple of Florida culture.
- Hours are subject to change for holidays, breaks when school is not in session, Gator football home games, maintenance, weather, etc.
- An alert box will appear at the top of the Aquatics pages for closures due to maintenance or weather.
- The Broward Pool, Florida Pool, and Graham Pool will close if the air temperature including wind chill drops, or is predicted to drop, below 45°F.
- The pool is open seasonally March through October, weather permitting.
Other Pool Locations
- Broward Pool
- Florida Pool
- O'Connell Center Pool
Patrons must present a valid student, faculty, staff or spouse/partner Gator 1 Card to enter the pools.
Pool Reservation Form
Broward Pool and Graham Pool Guest Policy
- All guests must be sponsored by an eligible student, faculty, staff or spouse/partner with a valid Gator 1 card.
- Guests must sign in the pool Guest Book. All guests 18 years or older must show a government issued picture identification.
- Sponsors must accompany guests at all times and are responsible for their conduct and actions.
- Individuals seeking admittance to the pools may not solicit members to sponsor them as a guest.
- Sponsors are limited to four guests per day at the Broward pool and Graham Pool. Guest visits per semester are not limited at the Broward and Graham Pools.
- Requests for extended passes must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include name of guest, reason for the request, days guest will be present, sponsors name and UF ID number.
- Guests cannot participate in Sport Clubs practices, Swim Instruction, or Fitness Classes at the Broward and Graham Pools.