Get your friends and bring some food in order to enjoy all the amenities that Lake Wauburg has to offer. After swimming, boating or climbing you might work up an appetite. Lake Wauburg has picnic tables, grills and pavilions available at North Park and South Shore to accommodate that instinctive Gator need for food, fun and camaraderie. While the picnic tables and grills are available first-come-first-serve, the pavilions can be reserved in advance for student groups of 50 or more. Reservations should be made no later than 2 weeks (14 days) before the event and are subject to availability. Bring some burgers and chips and enjoy a day at the lake with your friends, family or classmates.
1. A completed facility reservation must be on file no later than two weeks (14 days) prior to the event date.
2. Reservations will be approved in the order that they are received, no more than one semester prior to the event.
3. Student groups must have a total of 50 people to reserve the Cypress Lodge and the Pavilions on the weekends. All student groups must have 35 or more current A&S fee paying students to hold a reservation at no charge.
4. Monday- Friday reservations for the Cypress Lodge and pavilions are open to all groups.
5. Saturday and Sunday reservations for the Cypress Lodge and pavilions are only available to student groups.
6. On the reservation date, if the number of students in the group varies by more than 10 people, a $50 service charge will be assigned to the student account of the group member responsible for the reservation.
7. Cancellation of reservations and no shows will result in a cancellation charge being assigned to the person responsible for the reservation. Cancellations must be submitted via email.
8. Organizations are responsible for returning tables to original places, cleaning and placing trash in the containers provided. A minimum charge of $100 will be assessed to the group leader for non-compliance.
9. Special event liability insurance may be required.
|Lake Wauburg North Shore||12:00 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Lake Wauburg South Shore||1:00 PM – 5:30 PM|
*These hours are subject to change and always based on the availability of the Southwest Recreation Center hours of operation.
The following equipment is available for checkout at Lake Wauburg. See a staff member or visit the boat house for more information.
Canoes (Up to 3 Persons)
Disc Golf Discs (South Shore)
Footballs and Flags
John Boats (Up to 5 Persons)
Kayaks (1 & 2 Person)
Mountain Bikes and Helmets (South Shore)
Paddle Boards (North Park/ Swim Check Required)
Pedal Boats (Up to 4 Persons)
Sailboats (Sail Card Required) (North Park)
Ultimate Frisbees (South Shore)