NOTE: Water skiing and Wakeboarding will begin on Tuesday March 21, 2017. Sign up on RS Connect on Monday March 20.
- Located at Lake Wauburg South Shore
- 2016 AXIS Wake A20 boat with RecSports staff drivers provided
- Equipment provided or bring your own
- Water skiing and wakeboarding available
- 20 Minute Appointments Available by RSConnect
- Participants must have Gator 1 Card and a Lake Wauburg Ski Card and check-in 10 minutes before appointment
How to Get a Ski/Wakeboard Card
- Please download, print and fill out the Lake Wauburg Waiver (see Resources tab of this page) and bring with you when taking the Swim Check. The Skill Check consists of a 100 yard nonstop swim with no time limit followed by three minutes of treading water and can be completed at Lake Wauburg, Florida Pool or the Stephen C. O'Connell Center Pool. No appointment is necessary--tell a lifeguard that you are there for a Swim Skills Check.
- Bring your completed and signed waiver to the boathouse at Lake Wauburg North Park to receive a ski/wakeboard card.
Reservations are made on RSConnect (Under 'Courses' heading). You are allowed to sign up for one appointment for every registration period (2 weeks).
Water Ski and Wakeboard Policies
Lake Wauburg Policies