- Two single-person watercrafts and designated equipment may be checked out per valid Gator 1 card.
- A life jacket is required to be worn and fastened when using watercraft.
- Watercraft may only dock at the facility from which it was checked out.
- Swimming and jumping from watercrafts is not permitted.
- Electric motors or paddles may be used on fishing boats. Private gas-powered watercraft are not permitted.
- Gator 1 cardholders and guests are required to have a swim check prior to check out/use of sail boats and stand up paddle boards.
- Watercraft must return to shore when instructed to do so by RecSports staff.