Nutritional Service policies
Nutritional Services Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies
- All sessions and packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Intake paperwork must be completed and submitted The Training Center in advance of session for review and approval.
- Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you; tardiness to session may result in shorter appointment time.
- Sessions canceled with at least 24 hours’ notice may be rescheduled, free of charge, within 30 days of the original appointment.
- Sessions canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice may be forfeited at no charge or rescheduled within 30 days of the original appointment for $20.00 cancellation/rescheduling charge.
- All sessions and packages must be used within 120 days of the purchase date.
- You must pay for your session or package before you can set up an appointment.
- Once payment has been rendered it is your responsibility to call the Training Center at Southwest Recreation Center to schedule your appointment.
- Sessions and packages can be upgraded to a more comprehensive package by paying the difference between initial purchase and desired package.
- Follow-up sessions can be purchased anytime within 120 days of last session. If more than 120 days have elapsed since the last session, an Initial session much be purchased.