UF Outdoor Team Challenge Courses Policies
UF Outdoor Team Challenge Courses (UFOTCC) General Policies
- A Participant Acknowledgement of Risk, Release and Agreement form must be completed to participate.
- Participants may only use RecSports provided climbing equipment. Personal climbing shoes or closed-toe/heel athletic footwear is required. For users’ safety, “toe shoes” are not permitted.
- Food and drinks are allowed in designated UFOTCC activity areas.
- Climbing on any of the equipment is permitted only with direction from supervising staff members.
- Disorderly conduct, abuse of UF property, equipment, staff and/or disregard of RecSports and UFOTCC policies will result in immediate dismissal from the activity at the participant’s expense.
- Additional sanctions may include: disciplinary action, reimbursement for damages, and/or potential suspension from RecSports programs and services.
- A participant asked to leave by RecSports staff will not be refunded any paid charges.