Anastasia Island boasts some of the best beaches in Northern Florida but is so much more than a surf spot. Come help clean up this state park to ensure its beauty remains! We will depart early Friday morning and will return late Sunday evening. Get stoked!
– Group camping equipment (tents etc.)
– All meals (usually vegetarian)
– Experienced Guides
Registration Does Not Include:
– Personal gear (i.e. sleeping bag, backpack, sleeping pad, headlamp). Feel free to rent outdoor gear from us! Participants get 10% off for their TRiP. More info here.
– Backcountry camping
– Limited access to electricity
– Limited access to running water
– Limited access to toilets
Your mandatory pre-trip meeting date and time will be listed on your receipt email.
All trips are non-refundable and non-transferable unless canceled by CORE.
If this trip is full, call CORE at 352-294-1040 to get on the waiting list.
Follow us on Instagram @coreuf