Degree Program/Major: Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
Relevant Fitness Certifications:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Strength and conditioning
- Health and wellness
- Mobility and flexibility
My “fitlosophy” is overall health and wellness. The three things we need to maintain a healthy lifestyle are a balanced diet, daily movement, and mental health practices. However, I preach the importance of balance in all of these areas. Listening to your physical and mental health needs are key to maintaining wellness. Some days, you just need a piece of cake and a nap! I hope that I can instill the importance of these habits into my clients, so that they continue to grow outside of our training sessions.
Hobbies or a fun fact(s):
- When I’m not in the gym I’m out somewhere hiking!
- I’m a plant mom
- You will find me at EVERY Florida Football game
- I have a fitness blog called Brains n Gains