Degree Program/Major: Dietetics
Relevant Fitness Certiﬁcations:
- NASM Certiﬁed Personal Trainer
- PowerPlate Certiﬁed
- ViPR PRO Trainer
- American Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid Certiﬁed
- General Health and Wellness
“Mens sana in corpore sano” — a sound mind in a sound body. As a Dietetics student with a passion for exercise, I like to look at wellness as a holistic combination of physical activity, good nutrition, and mental health. I’ve found conﬁdence and mental beneﬁts in the gym that have shaped my life, and my goal as a trainer is to help my clients see similar growth. I believe growth happens when you get outside your comfort zone and I want to help clients ﬁnd enjoyment in the process, from which results will follow.
Hobbies or a fun fact(s):
- I am originally from Charlotte, North
- I was introduced to the gym through my four years of varsity basketball, and I also ran cross country and track in high school.
- I love cooking and experimenting with new
- In my free time I enjoy running and reading self-help
- I can listen to almost any genre of music and I love getting playlist or album
- I am a proud cat mom who will gladly show pictures when