Major/Degree Program: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance
Relevant Fitness Certifications:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
Training Specializations/Areas of Professional Focus:
- Strength and Conditioning
- Functional Training
- High Intensity Interval Training
“Fitlosophy” (Philosophy regarding fitness, wellness, health, etc):
It is amazing what our bodies can when you fuel, train, rest, and give yourself the proper self care. I believe everyone should strive to be the best version of themself and taking care of your physical health is the perfect start. The benefits are abundant and translate across your entire life. It is a lifestyle that can create a more confident, driven, and collected you! Exercise is sometimes thought of as something you should do, but I hope to make it something my clients look forward to!
Hobbies, activities, or fun fact(s):
- My hometown is Tampa, Florida. Go Lightning!
- I love cooking, yoga, and being outdoors
- I played soccer my whole life, until three knee surgeries forced me to quit
- I’m very adventurous and love trying new activities