Major/Degree Program: Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
Relevant Fitness Certifications:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- American Red Cross CPR certified
Training Specializations/Areas of Professional Focus:
- Strength training
- Health and wellness
“Fitlosophy” (Your personal philosophy regarding fitness, health, and overall wellbeing):
Setting and achieving fitness goals translates to all other aspects of my life, whether it be in the weight room, classroom or my career. It helps me become the best version of myself by working harder than I did yesterday.
Hobbies, activities, or fun fact(s):
- I love painting. I do it whenever I can between work and school.
- I’m a fiend for coffee, especially from Dunkin.
- Outside of going to the gym, I enjoy exploring trails and doing stadiums.
- I’m aspiring to be a physical therapist one day.