Central to campus and easily accessable, the Broward Outdoor Recreation Complex supports activities ranging from Roller Hockey to Sand Volleyball. As an outdoor facility, it is the perfect place for a pick up game with friends or some exercise in the sun. Find anything you may need in the Equipment Checkout tab to keep your blood pumping and your energy high!
Authorized Users of the Complex
University of Florida students, faculty and staff or their spouses must present their valid Gator 1 Card to access the complex. False identification will be confiscated and turned over to University ID Card Services. Individuals who present false identification, or whose ID is presented by another individual may be suspended from the recreation and fitness centers and the complex as determined by the Coordinator for Facility Operations or his/her designee.
- Basketball Courts
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Tennis Courts
- Roller Hockey Rink
- Skate Park
The Broward Outdoor Recreation Complex is located north of Museum Road, between Jennings and Broward Hall.
- Persons wishing to be a guest must purchase a single use guest pass for access to the Broward Outdoor Recreation Complex.
- All guests must be accompanied by a University of Florida student, faculty, or staff.
- Guest must be at least 18 years old.
- Sponsors are responsible for the conduct and actions of their guests.
- Guests are not eligible to check out equipment, reserve courts, participate in intramural sports, and/or sport clubs.
- Individuals seeking access to the Broward Outdoor Recreation Complex may not solicit members to sponsor them as a guest.
- Recreational Sports reserves the right to refuse access to any guest.
- Spectators will only be allowed during intramural and special events.
- Spectators must check in at the gatehouse and be accompanied by an authorized user.
- Spectators are not allowed in the activity areas.
- Spectators must leave immediately following the contest.
Equipment check out stations are available at Southwest Recreation Center, Student Recreation & Fitness Center and Broward Outdoor Recreation Complex. Items intended for use within the facility have a 24 hour checkout window, while items intended for outdoor use may be kept for up to 48 hours. In either case, an automatic e-mail is sent if items are not returned after the appropriate period.
For equipment rental/reservation for a special event please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broward Outdoor Recreation Center Equipment Check Out
- Outdoor Men/Women Basketballs
- Beach Volleyballs
- Roller Hockey Padding, Helmets and Sticks
- Tennis Racquets
- Soccer Balls