Lake Wauburg offers sand volleyball courts for the enjoyment of Gators and their guests.
- One court at North Park
- Two courts at South Shore
Other Sand Volleyball Locations
Broward Outdoor Recreation Complex
UVS Sand Volleyball Courts (near SWRC)
indoor volleyball location
Southwest Recreation Center
Student Recreation & Fitness Center
See ‘Drop In Sports Schedule’ on our ‘Locations’ page for more information.
|Location||Lake Wauburg North Shore||Lake Wauburg South Shore
|Tue||12:00 PM – 6:00 PM||1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
|Wed||12:00 PM – 6:00 PM||1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
|Thu||12:00 PM – 6:00 PM||1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
|Fri||12:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Closed
*These hours are subject to change and always based on the availability of the Southwest Recreation Center hours of operation.
- Lake Wauburg’s North Park and South Shore are open to current UF Students, Faculty, Staff and Affiliates with active Gator 1 Cards.
- A Gator 1 Card holder may bring up to 4 guests.
- Guests are to arrive in a vehicle with the Gator 1 Card holder or in the next immediate vehicle.
- The Gator 1 Card holder must remain with their guests.
The following equipment is available for checkout at Lake Wauburg. See a staff member or visit the boat house for more information.
- Bocce Balls
- Canoes (Up to 3 Persons)
- Disc Golf Discs (South Shore)
- Footballs and Flags
- John Boats (Up to 5 Persons)
- Kayaks (1 & 2 Person)
- Ladder Golf
- Mountain Bikes and Helmets (South Shore)
- Paddle Boards (North Park/ Swim Check Required)
- Pedal Boats (Up to 4 Persons)
- Sailboats (Sail Card Required) (North Park)
- Soccer Balls
- Tether Ball
- Ultimate Frisbees (South Shore)