South Shore is closed until further notice.
Click here for adjusted hours, park capacity, group size limits, and what to bring
Disc golf is played much like traditional golf, but instead of a club and a ball, players use a disc thrown from a tee area into the “hole,” which is an elevated metal basket. The objective of the game is to complete each hole with the fewest number of throws.
Discs are available for checkout with a Gator 1 Card.
For more information about the disc golf course, please call (352) 466-4112.
A Gator 1 Card holder may bring up to 4 guests.
Guests are to arrive in a vehicle with the Gator 1 Card holder or in the next immediate vehicle.
The Gator 1 Card holder must remain with their guests.
• Bocce Balls
• Canoes (Up to 3 Persons)
• Disc Golf Discs (South Shore)
• Footballs and Flags
• John Boats (Up to 5 Persons)
• Kayaks (1 & 2 Person)
• Ladder Golf
• Mountain Bikes and Helmets (South Shore)
• Paddle Boards (North Park/ Swim Check Required)
• Pedal Boats (Up to 4 Persons)
• Sailboats (Sail Card Required) (North Park)
• Soccer Balls
• Tether Ball
• Ultimate Frisbees (South Shore)