North Shore has picnic tables and grills available for use.
We are not accepting Pavilion reservations at this time.
South Shore is closed until further notice.
Click here for adjusted hours, park capacity, group size limits, and what to bring
1. A completed facility reservation must be on file no later than two weeks (14 days) prior to the event date.
2. Reservations will be approved in the order that they are received, no more than one semester prior to the event.
3. Student groups must have a total of 50 people to reserve the Cypress Lodge and the Pavilions on the weekends. All student groups must have 35 or more current A&S fee-paying students to hold a reservation at no charge.
4. Monday- Friday reservations for the Cypress Lodge and pavilions are open to all groups.
5. Saturday and Sunday reservations for the Cypress Lodge and pavilions are only available to student groups.
6. On the reservation date, if the number of students in the group varies by more than 10 people, a $50 service charge will be assigned to the student account of the group member responsible for the reservation.
7. Cancellation of reservations and no shows will result in a cancellation charge being assigned to the person responsible for the reservation. Cancellations must be submitted via email.
8. Organizations are responsible for returning tables to original places, cleaning, and placing trash in the containers provided. A minimum charge of $100 will be assessed to the group leader for non-compliance.
9. Special event liability insurance may be required.
A Gator 1 Card holder may bring up to 4 guests.
Guests are to arrive in a vehicle with the Gator 1 Card holder or in the next immediate vehicle.
The Gator 1 Card holder must remain with their guests.
Canoes (Up to 3 Persons)
Disc Golf Discs (South Shore)
Footballs and Flags
John Boats (Up to 5 Persons)
Kayaks (1 & 2 Person)
Mountain Bikes and Helmets (South Shore)
Paddle Boards (North Park/ Swim Check Required)
Pedal Boats (Up to 4 Persons)
Sailboats (Sail Card Required) (North Park)
Ultimate Frisbees (South Shore)