Participants that are interested in playing an Intramural Sport, but do not have a full team can register as a free agent. There are a number of different ways that you can keep yourself in the game!
- Free Agent Meetings
- Social Media
- Show up to Events
Attend a Free Agent Meeting
Free Agents and Intramural Sports captains looking for extra players are invited to attend the Free Agent Meetings held in the Southwest Recreation Center Arena Conference Room.
Register as a free agent on Fusion IM
- Visit rsconnect.recsports.ufl.edu
- Click “Fusion IM” under the Intramural Sports dropdown found in the “Sports” tab
- Log in on the upper right corner using Gatorlink account
- Select the “[Intramurals/Fusion IM]” option
- Click “Register” to create a team or register as a free agent
- Click the dashed lines in the upper left corner next to the RecSports logo.
- Find a team to join by clicking “Find a Team” under the Fusion IM dropdown.
- “Request to Join” by selecting the team that you would like to play with.
- Team captains can view player profiles on the Free Agent list and send a request to add players to a team. Players receive an email notification when a captain sends a request. Follow the link to accept or decline the invitation.
Use RecSports Social Media
Come out to the fields during Intramural Sports contests
Many teams are looking for players at the last minute. Sometimes, the easiest way to get picked up is to be ready to go when games are happening!