Small Group Training offers a unique opportunity to explore a new dimension of fitness by merging Group Fitness with Personal Training. Small Group Training offers classes that focus on a specialized format, individual progression and skill development. Classes offered are unique to the UF RecSports, and are available at an affordable price.
Why choose small group training?
- Your spot in class is reserved for duration of section, usually 5-6 weeks (priced accordingly)
- Your coach understands your goals and works with you from start to end.
- Never get bored. You can explore exciting formats and top-of-the-line fitness equipment. Stick with a format you like, or try something new every time.
- Low class size: 8 or fewer per section.
- Affordable rates made possible by UF RecSports
who can participate?
Current students and RecSports members receive a discount, but anyone with an active Gator 1 Card and GatorLink account can sign up, including UF faculty, staff and affiliates such as UF Health and P.K. Yonge employees. Prices are listed with each section. Click a format below to explore the benefits and find the class that fits your goals, interests and schedule.
Visit the Training Center located inside the Southwest Recreation Center to register for a class. You must register for the specific Small Group Training section desired at least 24 hours prior to the first class. Classes fill on a first-come, first-served basis until capacity is reached.
If you have additional questions or would like to meet with a trainer to discuss your concerns regarding Small Group Training, please contact:
Small Group Training Graduate Assistant