Group Fitness offers FREE, cutting-edge services to all currently enrolled University of Florida students and RecSports members of all abilities. The program has become one of the nation’s largest and most recognized Group Fitness programs.
Group Fitness at a Glance
- Registration opens 25 hours before each class.
- Classes are held in Southwest Recreation Center, Student Recreation & Fitness Center, Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, and more. See the weekly class schedule for more information.
- Modified schedules occur during Summer and university breaks/holidays.
- Mind & Body
Our certified instructors are top-quality, providing a workout experience that is sure to leave you wanting more!
All Group Fitness classes include options for all fitness levels. No experience is required for participation.
Registration At A Glance
- Register for classes through RSConnect starting 25 hours prior to class.
- Use GatorLink credentials to log in.
- Follow the instructions on RSConnect to complete the registration process and/or cancellation process if needed. Once registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email, it is likely you are not registered for class.
- Show up 15 minutes before class to guarantee your spot.
- Please note that 5 minutes prior to each class, participants in the standby line are added to class in place of registered participants who have not arrived.
- Should you be unable to attend a class you have registered for, you must cancel your registration no later than 3 hours prior to the class start time. You can cancel your registration by following the steps below:
- Log in to RSConnect
- Click on name in top right corner
- Select “profile” on left-hand side
- Select “programs”
- Find class you wish to cancel
- Select “cancel”
Want to become an instructor?
Go to the Group Fitness Instructor Training Course for more information.