From beginner friendly day trips to extended overnight trips, whatever type of adventure you're looking for - CORE has you covered! All trips include transportation, group gear, certified TRiP Leaders, and any park entry fee. For Day Adventures you'll need to bring a lunch. Overnight trips include all meals! All experience levels are welcome.
Outdoor Recreation Policies
- Outdoor Recreation services are not eligible for transfers.
- Outdoor Recreation services are eligible for refunds under the following circumstances only:
- In case of service cancellation by RecSports, refunds will be given. RecSports has cancelled the service offering.
- A paid replacement has been found through the specific offering wait list or the registered participant finds someone to fill their spot.
- A $10 base processing charge or 15% of the registration price, whichever is greater, will be assessed to the participant requesting a replacement in the event that a paid replacement is found.
- Replacement requests must be made in writing, at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled service offering start date. Requests made less than 2 weeks in advance will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Participant has documented medical circumstances that will not allow them to participate.
Adventure Trip Eligibility Policies:
- To access CORE services, University of Florida community members must present their valid Gator 1 Card.
- RecSports reserves the right to refuse access to any participant.
- All guests must be sponsored and accompanied by a valid Gator 1 Card holder.
- Each Gator 1 Card holder may register 1 guest per trip.
- Sponsors are responsible for the conduct and actions of their guests.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old unless otherwise indicated.
- Individuals seeking access to CORE services may not solicit members to sponsor them as a guest.