From beginner friendly day trips to extended overnight trips, whatever type of adventure you're looking for - CORE has you covered! All trips include transportation, group gear, certified TRiP Leaders, and any park entry fee. For Day Adventures you'll need to bring a lunch. Overnight trips include all meals! All experience levels are welcome.
- Click the TRiP name to register online.
- Call us at 352.294.1040 for inquiries.
- If interested in scheduling a custom trip with your friends or your organization, please fill out our custom trip form and email Braja Smith email@example.com.
|May 27 - 29||Backpack the Pinhoti Trail, AL||Lineville, AL||$215|
|June 3||Intro to Surfing: St. Augustine||St. Augustine, FL||$55|
|June 4||Sea Kayak & Explore Cedar Key||Cedar Key, FL||$55|
|June 10||SUP & Snorkel Rainbow River||Dunnellon, FL||$55|
|June 11||Intro to Surfing: St. Augustine||St. Augustine, FL||$55|
|June 17 - 18||Intro to Backpacking: Providence Canyon, GA||Lumpkin, GA||$170|
|July 8||Intro to Surfing: St. Augustine||St. Augustine, FL||$35|
|July 14 -16||FAB: Hike and Help in the Pisgah National Forest, NC||Asheville, NC||$30|
|July 15 - 16||Intro to Backpacking: Providence Canyon, GA||Lumpkin, GA||$170|
|July 15||SUP & Snorkel Rainbow River||Dunnellon, FL||$55|
|July 29||Sea Kayak & Explore Cedar Key||Cedar Key, FL||$55|
|July 30||Intro to Surfing: St. Augustine||St. Augustine, FL||$55|
|August 5||Intro to Surfing: St. Augustine||St. Augustine, FL||$55|
Outdoor Recreation Policies
- Outdoor Recreation services are not eligible for transfers.
- Outdoor Recreation services are eligible for refunds under the following circumstances only:
- In case of service cancellation by RecSports, refunds will be given. RecSports has cancelled the service offering.
- A paid replacement has been found through the specific offering wait list or the registered participant finds someone to fill their spot.
- A $10 base processing charge or 15% of the registration price, whichever is greater, will be assessed to the participant requesting a replacement in the event that a paid replacement is found.
- Replacement requests must be made in writing, at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled service offering start date. Requests made less than 2 weeks in advance will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Participant has documented medical circumstances that will not allow them to participate.
Adventure Trip Eligibility Policies:
- To access CORE services, University of Florida community members must present their valid Gator 1 Card.
- RecSports reserves the right to refuse access to any participant.
- All guests must be sponsored and accompanied by a valid Gator 1 Card holder.
- Each Gator 1 Card holder may register 1 guest per trip.
- Sponsors are responsible for the conduct and actions of their guests.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old unless otherwise indicated.
- Individuals seeking access to CORE services may not solicit members to sponsor them as a guest.