This beautiful 8 lane, 50 yard outdoor facility ranges in depth from 4.5 feet (1.4 meters) to 12.5 feet (3.8 meters) and is heated to 84 degrees during the winter months. Restrooms with a shower are available on the pool deck; there are no locker room facilities. The pool is also accessible by an aquatic lift to assist swimmers with disabilities.
- Hours are subject to change for holidays, breaks when school is not in session, Gator football home games, maintenance, weather, etc.
- A banner will be placed at the top of the Florida Pool page if the pool is closed due to predicted cold weather.
- The Broward Pool, Florida Pool, and Graham Pool will close if the air temperature including wind chill drops, or is predicted to drop, below 45°F.
Other Pool Locations
- Broward Pool
- Graham Pool
- O'Connell Center Pool
Patrons must present a valid student, faculty, staff or spouse/partner Gator 1 Card to enter the pools.
Pool Reservation Form
Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool Guest Policy
- All guests must be sponsored by an eligible student, faculty, staff or spouse/partner with a valid Gator 1 Card.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to enter the Florida Pool and the O’Connell Center Pool.
- Guests must sign in the pool Guest Book and present a government issued identification card.
- Sponsors must accompany guests at all times and are responsible for their conduct and actions.
- Guests cannot participate in Sport Clubs practices, Swim Instruction, or Fitness Classes at the Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool.
- Individuals seeking admittance to the pools may not solicit members to sponsor them as a guest.
- Sponsors are limited to one guest per day at the Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool. Guests are limited to one visit per semester at the Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool.
- Requests for extended passes must be emailed to email@example.com and include name of guest, reason for the request, days guest will be present, sponsors name and UF ID number.