This beautiful 8 lane, 50 yard outdoor facility ranges in depth from 4.5 feet (1.4 meters) to 12.5 feet (3.8 meters) and is heated to 84 degrees during the winter months. Restrooms with a shower are available on the pool deck; there are no locker room facilities. The pool is also accessible by an aquatic lift to assist swimmers with disabilities.
- Hours are subject to change for holidays, breaks when school is not in session, Gator football home games, maintenance, weather, etc.
- A banner will be placed at the top of the Florida Pool page if the pool is closed due to predicted cold weather.
- The Broward Pool, Florida Pool, and Graham Pool will close if the air temperature including wind chill drops, or is predicted to drop, below 45°F.
Other Pool Locations
- Broward Pool
- Graham Pool
- O'Connell Center Pool
Patrons must present a valid student, faculty, staff or spouse/partner Gator 1 Card to enter the pools.
Pool Reservation Form
Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool Guest Policy
- All guests must purchase a $10 single-use guest pass for access and be sponsored by an eligible student, faculty, staff or spouse/partner with a valid Gator 1 Card.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to enter the Florida Pool and the O’Connell Center Pool.
- Guests must sign in the pool Guest Book and present a government issued identification card.
- Sponsors must accompany guests at all times and are responsible for their conduct and actions.
- Guests cannot participate in Sport Clubs practices at the Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool.
- Individuals seeking admittance to the pools may not solicit members to sponsor them as a guest.