This beautiful 8 lane, 50 yard outdoor facility ranges in depth from 4.5 feet (1.4 meters) to 12.5 feet (3.8 meters) and is heated to 84 degrees during the winter months. Restrooms with a shower are available on the pool deck; there are no locker room facilities. The pool is also accessible by an aquatic lift to assist swimmers with disabilities.
- Hours are subject to change for holidays, breaks when school is not in session, Gator football home games, maintenance, weather, etc.
- Rainout Line will be updated if the pool is closed due to predicted cold weather.
- The Broward Pool, Florida Pool, and Graham Pool will close if the air temperature including wind chill drops, or is predicted to drop, below 45°F.
Other Pool Locations
- Broward Pool
- Graham Pool
- O'Connell Center Pool
Patrons must present a valid student, faculty, staff or spouse/partner Gator 1 Card to enter the pools.
|Florida Pool||7:00 AM – 8:00 AM12:00 PM – 5:45 PM|
*These hours are subject to change and always based on the availability of the Southwest Recreation Center hours of operation.
Click here for the weekly hours table.
Pool Reservation Form
Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool Guest Policy
- All guests must purchase a $10 single-use guest pass for access and be sponsored by an eligible student, faculty, staff or spouse/partner with a valid Gator 1 Card.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to enter the Florida Pool and the O’Connell Center Pool.
- Guests must sign in the pool Guest Book and present a government issued identification card.
- Sponsors must accompany guests at all times and are responsible for their conduct and actions.
- Guests cannot participate in Sport Clubs practices at the Florida Pool and O’Connell Center Pool.
- Individuals seeking admittance to the pools may not solicit members to sponsor them as a guest.