Degree Program/Major: B.S. Microbiology and Cell Science / Pre-Med
Relevant Fitness Certifications
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Red Cross Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid
- Power Plate Certification
Fitness/training Specializations: Areas of Professional Focus
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Mobility and Flexibility
- Health and Wellness
“Fitlosophy” (Philosophy regarding fitness, wellness, health, etc):
Growing up as a gymnast, I always had a passion for exercise and challenging myself to reach new limits. After leaving competitive gymnastics three years ago, I better understand the challenges of structuring exercise into one’s lifestyle. I have also developed a deeper appreciation of fitness for the benefits of health and wellness. As a personal trainer, I strive to help each of my clients in reaching their own fitness goals and prioritizing exercise in a way that promotes enjoyment and sustainability.
Hobbies or a fun fact(s):
- I was in competitive gymnastics for 11 years.
- I have two cats named Tigger and Theo.