SEA KAYAK & EXPLORE CEDAR KEY: $35.00
Return to Programs Sea Kayak & Explore Cedar Key
Come enjoy a beautiful day on the water in Cedar Key and learn how to Sea Kayak while you are doing it! After kayaking for a little while, we’ll enjoy lunch on the beach of one of the islands!
– Arrive at the park from 8-10 am
– Activity length lasts 2.5-5 hours
– Finish the adventure from 2-5pm
– Sea Kayak Rental
– Experienced Guides
BE AWARE Registration Does NOT Include:
All participants must abide by COVID-19 precautions as instructed by the TRiP leader or else they will be removed from the TRiP. These precautions include physical distancing of 6 feet, wearing a face covering properly when physical distancing is not possible, and any other precautions deemed necessary by TRiP leaders.
You are required to bring your own lunch and snacks.
1. Participants will receive a full refund if programming is cancelled by CORE.
2. Participants will receive a full refund if unable to attend a program due to COVID-19 illness, so long as they provide timely notice once being exposed or diagnosed.
3. Participants unable to adhere to policies and procedures will be asked to leave the program without a refund.
If this trip is full, join the waitlist on this website or by calling CORE at 352-294-1040.
Follow us on Instagram! @COREUF
Backpack the Pinhoti Trail, AL
SEA KAYAK & EXPLORE CEDAR KEY
FAB: HIKE & HELP IN THE PISGAH NATIONAL FOREST, NC