Spend your Spring Break skiing the biggest mountains that North Carolina has to offer! During our three full days of skiing, we’ll carve the snowy slopes of both Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain before retiring to our lodge in the quaint mountain town of Banner Elk. With runs range from relaxing bunny slopes to exciting black diamonds, this ski trip is open to ANY experience level, even if it’s your first time seeing snow! We will be driving one of our 12-passenger vans, so you don’t even have to worry about airfare.
Registration Deadline: February 17th at 9am.
– Cozy Lodge Accomodations
– All Meals (usually vegetarian)
– Ski Rentals
– Lift Tickets for all 3 days of skiing
If you would rather snowboard than ski, no problem! Snowboard rentals will cost you a small extra fee of $30. Other optional costs include:
– A 1.5 hour ski/snowboard lesson taught by Sugar Mountain Snowsports School ($21)
– Snow Tubing at Sugar Mountain ($22)
– Snacks and shopping in town or at the resorts
– Shared Bedrooms and Bathrooms
– Large Deck and Balcony
– Full kitchen
Feel free to contact Jacob Poulalion at Jpoulalion@ufsa.ufl.edu with any questions.
– March 1st – Leave CORE early and drive to our cozy lodge in Banner Elk, North Carolina
– March 2nd – Pick up ski rentals, optional ski lesson, start skiing the slopes
– March 3rd – Ski the snowy slopes!
– March 4th – Ski the snowy slopes!
– March 5th – Optional tubing adventure and drive back to CORE
Your mandatory pre-trip meeting date and time will be listed on your receipt email.
All trips are non-refundable unless cancelled by CORE.
If this trip is full, call CORE at 352-204-1040 to get on the waiting list