- Budget and Finance Guide: Creating and maintaining your budget is crucial to your club’s success. Use this guide to keep your club on track!
- Gator Connect : All clubs must first register with Student Activities and Involvement. Assure your club’s Gator Connect page is updated with contact information for interested new members.
- Volunteer Coach/Instructor Form : ALL coaches and instructors must complete this form and return it to your club liaison.
- Waiver: ALL participants must complete this waiver before any type of skill evaluation, practice or travel. As of Fall 2020, we have a new way to sign your waiver! Click here for step-by-step instructions!
- Officer Resource Folder : Here you’ll find more resources to make your club successful. Be sure to always contact your liaison when you have questions!
Apparel and Branding
- Branding Guide : This guide will take you through all the do’s and don’t’s for using UAA trademarked logos and fonts.
- Apparel & Logo Usage Request Form : Complete this form for any all and instances where your club wishes to use UAA trademarked logos (Gator script, gator head etc.)
- Ignite Website : Ignite will help your club to create any apparel, whether it’s for fundraising or for you and your teammates to sport on campus!
- Classification System Guide: This document details the requirements each club must meet to obtain Orange, Blue, White or Grey status in the classification system.
- Community (Volunteer) Service Report : Submit this form for every community service event completed by your club. Remember this counts toward the classification system!
- Sport Club Event Attendance : Check out what other clubs have going on! Once you and your teammates support another club, be sure to submit here along with a picture of you at the event!
Hosting an Event
- Event Hosting Guide: Review this guide to assist you in preparing for hosting your home event!
- Event Request Form: All events your team plans to hold (scrimmage, league game, expo etc.) all need to be submitted here for approval.
- Visitors Guide : Welcome to Gainesville! Here you can find parking, field locations as well as location attractions for lodging and food.
Travel and Finance
- Travel Guide: This guide will take you through all processes you need to complete when traveling on behalf of your club.
- Pre-Travel Form : Let us know where you’re going! Your Pre-Travel form must be completed to kick off the reimbursement process.
- Post-Travel Form : How did the game go? Tell us here, and also let us know who needs to be reimbursed. This form is mandatory for reimbursements!
- Direct Deposit Form : In order to be reimbursed for club travel and other expenses this form must be completed by each club member.
- Expense and Reimbursement Form : The Expense Report must be completed after each travel. Review the first page of this document to see documentation that must be turned in with each type of expense. This form must be typed.
- Special Request Form : Qualify for Nationals? Here you can request additional funds for unexpected opportunities for your club.
- Fundraising Tracking Form : Every cent counts! Assure you submit proof of funds raised in this form as well, this is for the classification system!