Want to say you have conquered CORE’s longest 3-day backpacking trip, which comes with more than bragging rights, but incredible views too! Face the 17-mile Pinhoti-Skyway Loop Trail on this beast of a trip that will teach you to overcome even life’s greatest challenges on 5/28-5/30. Keeping in mind this is one of our more rigorous trips, don’t let that intimidate you from registering; a little teamwork goes a long way. We will depart early Friday morning and will return late Sunday night.
– Group camping equipment (tents etc.)
– All meals (usually vegetarian)
Registration Does Not Include:
– Personal gear (i.e. sleeping bag, backpack, sleeping pad, headlamp). Feel free to rent outdoor gear from us! Participants get 10% off for their TRiP. More info here: http://recsports.ufl.edu/outdoors-adventure/outfitter-rental
– Backcountry camping
– No electricity
– No running water
– No flushing toilets
– No showers
Your mandatory pre-trip meeting date and time will be listed on your receipt email.
1. Trips can not be transferred.
2. Trip refunds will be granted only if:
a. Trip is canceled by CORE.
b. A paid replacement has been found.
i. A $10 base processing charge or 15% of the registration price, whichever is greater, will be assessed.
ii. Replacement requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled service offering start date.
c. Participant has documented medical circumstances preventing participation.
If this trip is full, call CORE at 352-294-1040 to get on the waiting list.
Follow us on Instagram @coreuf