Come spend a gorgeous day experiencing the Ichetucknee River just outside of Gainesville on 1/23 and 2/12! Depart from campus in the early morning to ensure a full day of stand-up paddleboarding. Come relax and indulge in one of Florida’s coolest rivers.
– Arrive at the park from 8-10 am
– Activity length lasts 2.5-5 hours
– Finish the adventure from 2-5pm
– Stand-up Paddleboard Rental
– Experienced Guides
All participants must abide by COVID-19 precautions as instructed by the TRiP leader or else they will be removed from the TRiP. These precautions include physical distancing of 6 feet, wearing a face-covering properly when physical distancing is not possible, and any other precautions deemed necessary by TRiP leaders.
You are required to bring your own lunch and snacks.
1. Participants will receive a full refund if programming is canceled by CORE.
2. Participants will receive a full refund if unable to attend a program due to COVID-19 illness, so long as they provide timely notice once being exposed or diagnosed.
3. Participants unable to adhere to policies and procedures will be asked to leave the program without a refund.
If this trip is full, join the waitlist on this website or by calling CORE at 352-294-1040.
Follow us on Instagram! @COREUF
CANOE REAL FLORIDA ON THE CHASSAHOWITZKA
Pickleball Community Tournament – Day Two