No previous experience necessary! This 2-day trip offers incredible canyons and forests to explore. Dramatic canyons and formations slice through the pines and offer adventurers a striking variety of colors and scenes! This trip is an awesome and rewarding introduction to backpacking. We will depart Saturday morning and return Sunday evening.
– Group camping equipment (tents etc.)
– All meals (usually vegetarian)
– Experienced Guides
Registration Does Not Include:
– Personal gear (i.e. sleeping bag, backpack, sleeping pad, headlamp). Feel free to rent outdoor gear from us! Participants get 10% off for their TRiP. More info here: http://recsports.ufl.edu/outdoors-adventure/outfitter-rental
– Backcountry camping
– No electricity
– No running water
– No flushing toilets
– No showers
Your mandatory pre-trip meeting date and time will be listed on your receipt email.
1. Trips can not be transferred.
2. Trip refunds will be granted only if:
a. Trip is cancelled by CORE.
b. A paid replacement has been found.
i. A $10 base processing charge or 15% of the registration price, whichever is greater, will be assessed.
ii. Replacement requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled service offering start date.
c. Participant has documented medical circumstances preventing participation.
If this trip is full, call CORE at 352-294-1040 to get on the waiting list.
Follow us on Instagram @coreuf
Backpack the Pinhoti Trail, AL
SEA KAYAK & EXPLORE CEDAR KEY
FAB: HIKE & HELP IN THE PISGAH NATIONAL FOREST, NC