Come enjoy the world class mountain biking trails at Santos Park, which believe it or not are located right here in Florida. Take your love of the outdoors to a new level while biking through it! No experience? No problem, this trip is open to all experience levels.
All experience levels are welcome! There are easy, moderate, and difficult trails to explore.
– Arrive at the park from 8-10 am
– Activity length lasts 2.5-5 hours
– Finish the adventure from 2-5pm
– Mountain Bike and Helmet
– Experienced Guides
BE AWARE Registration Does NOT Include:
All participants must abide by COVID-19 precautions as instructed by the TRiP leader or else they will be removed from the TRiP. These precautions include physical distancing of 6 feet, wearing a face covering properly when physical distancing is not possible, and any other precautions deemed necessary by TRiP leaders.
You are required to bring your own lunch and snacks.
1. Participants will receive a full refund if programming is cancelled by CORE.
2. Participants will receive a full refund if unable to attend a program due to COVID-19 illness, so long as they provide timely notice once being exposed or diagnosed.
3. Participants unable to adhere to policies and procedures will be asked to leave the program without a refund.
If this trip is full, join the waitlist on this website or by calling CORE at 352-294-1040.
Follow us on Instagram! @COREUF
Backpack the Pinhoti Trail, AL
SEA KAYAK & EXPLORE CEDAR KEY
FAB: HIKE & HELP IN THE PISGAH NATIONAL FOREST, NC