Come enjoy one of Florida’s wildest natural wonders, bioluminescence on 8/1! During the summer months in the warm waters of the Indian River the water glows blue at night!! Watch every dip of the paddle light up the water and see the fish dart around in thh neon blue light. Because bioluminescence is most visible at night, this trip will run at night.
– Arrive at the park from 7 – 9 pm
– Activity length lasts 2.5 – 4 hours
– Finish the adventure from 11 pm – 1 am
– Kayak Rental
– Experienced Guides
BE AWARE Registration Does NOT Include:
All participants are no longer required to wear a mask or socially distance while on the TRiP.
You are required to bring your own lunch and snacks.
1. Participants will receive a full refund if programming is cancelled by CORE.
2. Participants will receive a full refund if unable to attend a program due to COVID-19 illness, so long as they provide timely notice once being exposed or diagnosed.
3. Participants unable to adhere to policies and procedures will be asked to leave the program without a refund.
If this trip is full, join the waitlist on this website or by calling CORE at 352-294-1040.