Spend your Winter Break skiing the biggest mountains that North Carolina has to offer! During our three full days of skiing, we’ll carve the snowy slopes of both Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain before retiring to our lodge in the quaint mountain town of Banner Elk. With runs range from relaxing bunny slopes to exciting black diamonds, this ski trip is open to ANY experience level, even if it’s your first time seeing snow! We will be driving one of our 12-passenger vans, so you don’t even have to worry about airfare.
Registration Deadline: February 24th at 9am.
– Cozy Lodge Accomodations
– All Meals (we can accomodate to dietary restrictions)
– Ski/snowboard Rentals
– Lift Tickets for all 3 days of skiing
Other optional costs include:
– A 1.5 hour ski/snowboard lesson taught by Sugar Mountain Snowsports School ($21)
– Snow Tubing at Sugar Mountain ($22)
– Snacks and shopping in town or at the resorts
– Shared Bedrooms and Bathrooms
– Large Deck and Balcony
– Full kitchen
– March 12th – Leave CORE early and drive to our cozy lodge in Banner Elk, North Carolina. Get fitted for ski/snowboard gear to prepare for tomorrow!
– March 13th – Optional ski/snowboard lesson, then start skiing the slopes
– March 14th – Ski/board the snowy slopes!
– March 15th – Ski/board the snowy slopes!
– March 16th – Optional tubing adventure (time permitting) and drive back to CORE
Your mandatory pre-trip meeting date and time will be listed on your receipt email.
1. Trips can not be transferred.
2. Trip refunds will be granted only if:
a. Trip is cancelled by CORE.
b. A paid replacement has been found.
i. A $10 base processing charge or 15% of the registration price, whichever is greater, will be assesed.
ii. Replacement requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled service offering start date.
c. Participant has documented medical circumstances preventing participatation.
If this trip is full, call CORE at 352-204-1040 to get on the waiting list