Enjoy a beautiful day paddling the crystal clear waters of Rainbow River! We will paddle all day and have ample time to swim and enjoy the amazing ecosystem on 5/30!
– Arrive at KP Hole at 8am
– Prep gear to get into water by 9am
– Paddle to North to spring swam along the way then when to South for short while was harder back up, chill/swim/eat
– Paddle back and arrive back at cars by 1:30/2:00pm
– Stand-up Paddleboard Rental
– Park entry
– Experienced Guides
BE AWARE Registration Does NOT Include:
All participants are no longer required to wear a mask or socially distance while on the TRiP.
You are required to bring your own lunch and snacks.
1. Participants will receive a full refund if programming is cancelled by CORE.
2. Participants will receive a full refund if unable to attend a program due to COVID-19 illness, so long as they provide timely notice once being exposed or diagnosed.
3. Participants unable to adhere to policies and procedures will be asked to leave the program without a refund.
If this trip is full, join the waitlist on this website or by calling CORE at 352-294-1040.
Follow us on Instagram! @COREUF