Enjoy a beautiful day paddling the crystal clear waters of Rainbow River! We will paddle all day and have ample time to swim and enjoy the amazing ecosystem on 6/11!
– Arrive at KP Hole at 8am
– Prep gear to get into water by 9am
– Paddle to North to spring and swim and have lunch
– Paddle back and arrive back at cars by 1:30/2:00pm
– Stand-up Paddleboard Rental
– Park entry
– Experienced Guides
You are required to bring your own lunch and snacks.
1. Trips can not be transferred.
2. Trip refunds will be granted only if:
a. Trip is cancelled by CORE.
b. A paid replacement has been found.
i. A $10 base processing charge or 15% of the registration price, whichever is greater, will be assessed.
ii. Replacement requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled service offering start date.
c. Participant has documented medical circumstances preventing participation.
If this trip is full, join the waitlist on this website or by calling CORE at 352-294-1040.
Follow us on Instagram! @COREUF
Backpack the Pinhoti Trail, AL
SEA KAYAK & EXPLORE CEDAR KEY
FAB: HIKE & HELP IN THE PISGAH NATIONAL FOREST, NC