Private lessons are not currently offered. Please check back in the Fall for updates.
PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
Looking for one-on-one private instruction? These lessons are designed for individuals of all ages and abilities seeking more individualized instruction. Lessons are taught by certified American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors. Students are matched with an instructor according to shared availability and overall goals to ensure an optimal teaching environment.
- Complete a Private Lessons Interest Form
- Note: Students interested in Semi-Private Lessons must have an existing partner to qualify. Student matching is not available.
- Please allow 2-3 business days after completing the form for an available instructor to be identified.
- Registration instructions will be provided via email once matched with an instructor.
Registration & Cost:
Private & Semi-Private Swim Lessons
- Private & Semi-Private Swim Lessons may be granted a refund in the event the registered participant has documented medical circumstances that will not allow them to participate.
- Private & Semi-Private Swim Lessons packages are non-transferable from participant to participant.
- Semi-private Lessons are considered rendered when one or both registered participants attend the scheduled lesson.
- Private & Semi-Private Swim Lessons expire 1-year after the date of purchase.
|AFFILIATION||4 PRIVATE LESSON PACKAGE||4 SEMI-PRIVATE LESSON PACKAGE*|
|Currently enrolled Student or Member||$85||$70/person|