Please follow the steps provided below to complete the RecSports Student Employment Application process:
- Navigate to the Careers at UF site at explore.jobs.ufl.edu
- Login or create a new account if necessary.
- Search “RecSports” to gather a list of all available RecSports positions. Each RecSports position has a different time line for accepting applications. More information about that rotation is provided at http://www.recsports.ufl.edu/about/student-employment/
- Complete and submit the full online application, once submitted an automated confirmation email will be sent to you.
- The committee or supervisor evaluating applications for the position will contact you after the application period closes to schedule an interview if applicable. If you have questions, please email RSStudentEmployment@ufsa.ufl.edu
If hired, students will be required to present the following documents to be placed on payroll:
- One of the following: U.S. Passport, Driver’s License, Gator One ID Card
- One of the following: Original Social Security Card, U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197), Certification of Report of Birth (Form DS-1350), Certification of Birth Abroad (Form FS-545)
The following documents are required of all foreign national students:
- Driver’s License (if applicable)
- Gator One ID Card
- I-94 – Include copy of Travel History. https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home
- Direct Deposit Form Completed. http://www.fa.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/payroll/fa-ps-dda.pdf
- Direct Deposit authorization letter from the bank
- Original Social Security Card