Degree Program/Major: Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
Relevant Fitness Certifications:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Strength and Conditioning
- Functional Training
- Health and Wellness
- Group Fitness
Playing sports and working out growing up, I realized the benefits of staying active early on. I looked forward to the next game, practice, or event, and it became a passion. Fitness is meant to be fun, and my goal is for my clients to look forward to working out like I always have.
Hobbies or a fun fact(s):
- In high school, I did cross country, track, weightlifting, and soccer
- I studied abroad in Spain and speak Spanish
- I’m a cat mom
- I enjoy hiking and doing art in my free time!