Major/Degree Program: Applied Physiology and Kinesiology (Exercise Physiology). Pre-Physical Therapy
Relevant Fitness Certifications:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Red Cross Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED/and First Aid
- Power Plate Certification
Training Specializations/Areas of Professional Focus:
- Powerlifting/General Strength
- General Health and Wellness
“Fitlosophy” (Philosophy regarding fitness, wellness, health, etc):
I started consistently exercising on February 16th, 2016 (Freshman year of high school) because I was not confident in myself. I primarily trained calisthenic movements. Every couple of weeks I would see physical improvements which motivated me to keep exercising. My mental health, work ethic, confidence, energy, and so much more grew tremendously. Since then, I have developed a passion for anything that involves fitness. Exercise totally changed my life!
My goal as a personal trainer is to guide you on your fitness journey! I want to help you learn how to reach any goals you have efficiently and safely. Exercise comes in many different forms, and what you do greatly depends on your interests and goals. However, I think everyone should dabble in all the different training styles there are! Exercise can be fun, challenging, and refreshing all the while making you a healthier person! I hope I can help more and more people look forward to their workouts every day!
Hobbies, activities, or fun fact(s):
- Check out my Instagram @nalinns if you want to see some exercise ideas!
- I have lived all around Florida, but primarily in the Tampa area!
- I am a Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Miami Heat fan!
- I competed on varsity cross country in high school!
- I like playing Basketball!