Degree Program/Major: Applied Physiology and Kinesiology (Exercise Physiology), Pre-Physical Therapy
Relevant Fitness Certifications:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Red Cross Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid
- Power Plate Certification
- Strength and Conditioning
- Beginner Olympic Weightlifting
- General Health and Wellness
I started exercising consistently on February 16th, 2016 (Freshman year of high school) because I wanted to develop more confidence in myself. I primarily trained calisthenic movements. Every couple of weeks I would see physical improvements which motivated me to keep exercising. My mental health, work ethic, confidence, energy, and so much more grew tremendously. Since then, I have developed a passion for anything that involves fitness. Exercise totally changed my life!
My goal as a personal trainer is to guide you on your fitness journey! I want to help you learn how to reach any goals you have efficiently and safely. Exercise comes in many different forms, and what you do greatly depends on your interests and goals. Exercise can be fun, challenging, and refreshing all the while making you a healthier person! I hope I can help more and more people look forward to their workouts every day!
Hobbies or a fun fact(s):
- I post videos of me exercising on Instagram @nalinsarafcpt!
- I have completed a 15k Tough Mudder!
- My girlfriend and I have fostered 11 dogs!
- I have lived in the Tampa Area and in Port St. Lucie!
- I like making playlists and have one for every mood!