Major/Degree Program: Pre-Med Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
Relevant Fitness Certifications:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Red Cross and Pediatric CPR/AED/First AID
Training Specializations/Areas of Professional Focus:
- Hypertrophy/Muscle building
- Health and Wellness
“Fitlosophy” (Philosophy regarding fitness, wellness, health, etc):
My fitlosophy is to always try and be better than you were yesterday. Whether it be you got a workout in, caught up on some schoolwork, or took a much-needed rest day; try to do something that will help your future self!
Hobbies, activities, or fun fact(s):
- I was born and raised in Hollywood, FL right between Fort Lauderdale and Miami
- Some of my non-fitness hobbies are thrift shopping and making music playlists for very specific moments
- Growing up I did a bunch of sports but my main sports were basketball, track & field, and cross country.